SkinnyDippingIntoBooks

Skinny Dipping Into Books

time spent in that before bed reading slot:

How are common themes handled?

Where would you keep it post-reading?

Emotional response-

3. Did James Cameron co-wrote this? Artfully contrived.

5-Chanel 4-Prada 3-J-Crew 2-Gap 1-Old Navy

The Complete Stories
Flannery O'Connor
I am No One You Know
Joyce Carol Oates
Unclean Jobs for Women and Girls
Alissa Nutting, Alissa Nutting

Last Exit to Brooklyn

Last Exit To Brooklyn - Hubert Selby Jr., Gilbert Sorrentino vile in its own right. Departs from the general rules of English some.... , so if you are a stickler, or get caught up in the missing comma, then id pass on this one. Really cruel with its overall themes and dead pan exploration of some pretty horrible shit. Seriously if your stomach generally turns over horrible rape scenes or verbose scenes of murder... Then give this one a pass. I read it in high school and I would not recommended it for anyone below the age of sixteen. Note, re edited on phone