SkinnyDippingIntoBooks

Skinny Dipping Into Books

time spent in that before bed reading slot:

How are common themes handled?

Where would you keep it post-reading?

Emotional response-

3. Did James Cameron co-wrote this? Artfully contrived.

5-Chanel 4-Prada 3-J-Crew 2-Gap 1-Old Navy

The Complete Stories
Flannery O'Connor
I am No One You Know
Joyce Carol Oates
Unclean Jobs for Women and Girls
Alissa Nutting, Alissa Nutting
A Choir of Ill Children - Tom Piccirilli I'll stop short of calling this one brilliant. I ate it up. Solid, 4.6. Better than a four and a half but not a five. The ending ached for more, and some portion skated the thin line between poor character development and adequate levels. The story line is complex, filled with memorable lines and delicious prose that extends keep within your soul. It's one of those books that ultimately demands a slow pace read and requires the readers full attention. Metaphors abound. Imagery Pours from its pages. I expect this is one that necessitates a readers keen eye as he or she pulls meaning from its pages and contributes to the overall meaning making process. Scary at times, as well as confusing this is a greatly entertaining read.